These terms and conditions govern the use of Healthy Life Media Limited’s website and associated content, (the Service) including participation in the Service’s commenting facility and any other correspondence sent to us (Comment).
Please read this Agreement carefully. Since the Service is designed to provide an enjoyable and informative experience, as well as the free-flow exchange of information and comments, its users must abide by certain rules. Your use of the Service will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules.
Use of the Service by you
Your right to use the Service is personal to you. You may not authorise others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all your own use of the Service.
You may not download, modify, transmit or otherwise use any material from the Service for public or commercial purposes. The Service’s content, information and advice is free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However, you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
Other than connecting to Healthy Life Media Limited’s servers by HTTPS requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Healthy Life Media Limited’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, Healthy Life Media Limited and/or the Service.
You acknowledge that Healthy Life Media Limited has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of any or all sites linked to or from the Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to or from the Service. Linking to any other service or site from the Service is at your sole risk.
Healthy Food Guide shop terms and conditions
- Purchases through the Healthy Food Guide shop are made with Healthy Life Media Limited.
- The name that will appear on your statement is Healthy Life Media Limited.
- Purchase prices are in NZ dollars, except for purchases made in the USA (which are in USD), and include GST and postage (if applicable).
- For print subscriptions, magazines are posted monthly upon commencement of your subscription. Please allow up to five weeks for the first issue. For other purchases, we endeavour to have your purchase delivered to the supplied address within two weeks of purchase.
- Any errors made in providing your details to us are your responsibility and we are not liable for consequences that relate to any errors, including, but not limited to, failure to send magazines to the correct address.
- If your magazine does not arrive in the specified time frame, please call us on 0800 360 0582, or email. We will arrange for a replacement copy to be sent out.
- If you change your address or contact details you need to give us as much notice as possible to ensure the change happens in time for the next issue.
- Cancellations/refunds. You may cancel your subscription at any time by advising us in writing or via email. We will provide a refund for the unused portion of your subscription, either by cheque or upon receiving NZ bank account details from you.
- All subscriptions require payment in advance of commencement. You will receive a reminder letter or email before the end of your subscription, but you will need to make payment prior to your subscription renewing.
The Healthy Food Guide website is hosted behind a commercial firewall to prevent hackers from obtaining access to your data. Even if this unlikely event does occur, we do not keep a record of your full credit card number after the payment has been processed. After processing, your credit card numbers are automatically deleted from the site. Only authorised personnel from the Healthy Food Guide site administration and our hosting provider are allowed electronic access to the web server or databases.
The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed without incident. While the possibility of being defrauded by a third-party seller is minimal, there are some risks. Healthy Life Media Limited and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your use of credit card transactions on this site. This includes fraudulent charges alleged to have been obtained from your use of the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action. You use this facility at your own risk.
Alternate methods of payment. If you do not wish to use a credit card to shop online, you have the option to set up payment by internet banking or using a personal cheque (by mail order) or in cash (by visiting our office). The option of using a credit card will remain available to you in the event that you change your mind.
This website has sections where you can post your thoughts, comments and reviews (Submissions). You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions, and no liability is accepted by Healthy Life Media Limited, the publisher, nor the authors, for any Submissions.
You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish onto the Service, any libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
Healthy Life Media Limited reserves the right to delete, move or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
You shall not, without the express approval of Healthy Life Media Limited, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
You shall not impersonate any person, entity or corporation, or submit a fictitious name or username.
Healthy Life Media Limited reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service if we believe you are abusing the Service in any way, or have breached the terms and conditions.
We take any breach of this policy seriously. If you believe any Submission to be in breach of this policy, contact our website administrator and we will take the appropriate action.
You grant Healthy Life Media Limited a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in print, email or otherwise, without limitation, in any format. Healthy Life Media Limited may edit your Submission for brevity, style and clarity, and we don’t guarantee publication.
Healthy Food Guide is a trade mark (registered or otherwise) of Healthy Life Media Limited. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Service are protected by Healthy Life Media Limited.
Healthy Life Media Limited respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Healthy Life Media Limited may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users who infringe the copyright of others.
If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or the Service contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, please contact us via email and provide the information required.
Healthy Food Guide (ISSN 1176 8746) is subject to copyright in its entirety. The contents may not be reproduced in any form, either in whole or in part, without written permission of the publisher. All rights reserved in material accepted for publication, unless initially specified otherwise. All letters and other material forwarded to the magazine will be assumed intended for publication unless clearly labelled ‘not for publication’. Opinions expressed in Healthy Food Guide are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of Healthy Life Media Limited. No responsibility is accepted for unsolicited material.
Healthy Life Media Limited will over time provide content and information which children may find interesting and may wish to access. However, no one under the age of 13 years is allowed to provide any personal information. Minors under the age of 18 years are prohibited from making purchases, including subscriptions, on the Service.
This Service provides general information about Healthy Life Media Limited publications and the products and services they offer. While Healthy Life Media Limited takes reasonable care to provide information which is accurate and up to date when it is first included on the Service, it does not undertake to update or correct such information. Healthy Life Media Limited reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on the Service at any time without notice.
Healthy Life Media Limited makes no representation or warranty express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information included on the Service. Neither Healthy Life Media Limited nor any other person or entity accepts liability for any loss of whatsoever nature or howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon the Service or any of the information it contains.
Information provided on this website does not replace advice & information given to you by medical professionals.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HEALTHY LIFE MEDIA LTD AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY:
(1) WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE CONTENT;
(3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
(4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR SERVICE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE;
(5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE;
(6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE;
(7) WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND
(8) WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE (OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation on Liability
(C) ANY CLAIMS MADE AGAINST HEALTHY LIFE MEDIA LTD OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR THEIR RELATED COMPANIES WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF NEW ZEALAND AND THE PARTIES AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE NON-EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE NEW ZEALAND COURTS.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
If you have any queries regarding healthyfood.com, please call 0800 360 0582 or +64 9 486 0111. Our postal address is:
Healthy Life Media Limited
PO Box 47177