Zim zam barbecue sauceReviewed by our expert panel
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup prepared tomato sauce (I use Heinz)
- 1 tablespoon golden syrupmaple syrup corn syrupX
- 3 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Combine the barbecue sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
If you're using this sauce both as a glaze and a dipping sauce, make sure you separate the two for food safety reasons.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.4g
–Saturated fat 0.1g
Dietary fibre 0.6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information