Winter fruit compote with fruit crumble
- 500g rhubarb, sliced
- 4 pears, peeled, sliced
- 5 mandarins, peeled, broken in segments of 2
- ⅓ cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken up
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ¼ cups oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ⅓ cup ground almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 50g reduced-fat spread
1 Preheat slow cooker to low. Place fruit in slow cooker with sugar, cinnamon stick, ginger and 1/3 cup water.
2 Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over fruit. Press down lightly. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us