Warm salmon and potato salad
(at time of publication)
- 650g new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2cm-thick pieces (about 2 cups)
- cooking oil spray
- ⅓ cup extra light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 60g (half a bag) baby rocketarugulaX leaves
- 415g can pink salmon in spring water, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- lemon wedges to serve
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2 Place potato in a large roasting pan and spray with oil. Gently toss to coat potato. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until golden and tender. Remove from oven.
3 Meanwhile, place the cream, juice, onion, capers and horseradish in a jug and mix until well combined.
4 Divide rocket and potato between serving plates. Top with salmon. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17.6g
–Saturated fat 4.2g
Dietary fibre 2.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us