Vegetarian sausage salad
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 4 x Bean Supreme Rosemary, Sage and Parsley Vegetarian Sausages
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ lemon, juice
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g baby rocketarugulaX and baby spinach mix
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 6 tablespoons ciderhard ciderX vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons blanched almonds, toasted
1 Place potatoes on to cook in water. Meanwhile, cook sausages following packet directions.
2 Drain cooked potatoes and place in a bowl. Cut sausages in chunks and add to potatoes. Toss avocado in lemon juice and add to potatoes with other salad vegetables. Toss.
3 To make dressing, mix dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with almonds. Toss then serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free vegetarian sausages and check dressing is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us