Vege patties with herbed yoghurt
(at time of publication)
- 400g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, chopped
- 2 x 300g cans chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 3 teaspoons ground coriandercilantroX
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- olive oil spray
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yoghurt
1 Boil kumara for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Add chickpeas, ground coriander, paprika, breadcrumbs and half the fresh coriander. Mash well to combine.
2 Shape 1/2 cupfuls of mixture into 8 patties. Spray with oil. Cook in a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
3 Meanwhile, combine mint, yoghurt and remaining fresh coriander in a bowl. Serve 2 patties with a dollop of herbed yoghurt.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 12g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us