Turkey, green bean and rainbow veges stir-fry
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g turkey or chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 2 cups green beans, sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced
- 2½ cups (370g) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 250g packet microwavable jasmine rice
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts, to garnish
1 In a large wok, heat oil over high. Stir-fry mince, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes. Add lemongrass and chilli pastes and stir-fry for 1 minute.
2 Add beans and capsicum and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add stir-fry veges and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, or until just wilted. Add hoisin and stir-fry for 1 minute, or until mixture is well coated.
3 Meanwhile, heat rice following packet instructions. Serve stir-fry on rice and garnish with peanuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Check lemongrass and chilli pastes and hoisin sauce are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us