Tuna burger with lemon dressing
- 4 tuna steaks (about 150g each)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 lemon, juice
- pepper, to season
- To serve
- 4 buns such as Turkish pide
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 chargrilled capsicum, cut in strips
- lemon wedges
1 Place fish steaks in a dish. Mix olive oil with herbs and lemon juice. Pour over fish. Season with pepper. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
2 Heat a pan or barbecue hotplate to a high heat. Add tuna and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
3 Serve fish in buns with salad, capsicum and lemon.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us