Tuna burger with lemon dressing
(at time of publication)
- 4 tuna steaks (about 150g each)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 lemon, juice
- pepper, to season
- To serve
- 4 buns such as Turkish pide
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 chargrilled capsicum, cut in strips
- lemon wedges
1 Place fish steaks in a dish. Mix olive oil with herbs and lemon juice. Pour over fish. Season with pepper. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
2 Heat a pan or barbecue hotplate to a high heat. Add tuna and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
3 Serve fish in buns with salad, capsicum and lemon.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us