Tuna avocado poké bowl
- 100g fresh tuna, in 2cm chunks
- 1 teaspoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- dash tabasco or other hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 carrot, peeled in ribbons
- 1 cup salad leaves
- ¼ avocado, cut in chunks
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon kimchi (optional)
- chilli sauce and mayonnaise to garnish (optional)
1 In a bowl place tuna. In a cup, combine soy sauce, mirin, hot sauce and lemon juice. Pour over tuna, mixing to coat. Set aside for a few minutes.
2 In another bowl, place rice and arrange salad ingredients on top. Add marinated tuna and garnishes, if using.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information