Tuna and vegetable lasagne
- 200g gluten-free lasagne sheets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300g mushrooms, cut in chunks
- 200g broccoli, cut in small florets
- 400g can chopped tomatoes*
- ¼ cup water
- 50g baby spinach
- 425g can tuna in spring water, drained, broken in chunks
- 250g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes and water. Cook for 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
2 Lay one-third of the pasta over the base of a greased 2-litre ovenproof dish. Top with half the tomato mix, spinach and tuna. Top with another third of pasta and the remaining vegetables. Top with remaining pasta, ricotta and cheese.
3 Bake for 30 minutes or until golden on top.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 9g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us