Tuna and kumara bake
- 1 large kumarasweet-potatoX
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Tuscan seasoning*
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup peas, thawed
- ¼ red capsicum, diced
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese*
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- ½ x 400g packet stir-fry vegetables
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Peel and chop kumara. Cook in boiling water until tender. Mash with oil and seasoning. Place in a bowl. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2 Add the remaining ingredients except mozzarella, vegetables and basil. Mix well.
3 Spoon mixture into a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with basil and serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 15g
This tasty, filling dish can be made in advance and kept refrigerated until required.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us