Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 small baby potatoes
- ½ bunch broccolini, trimmed and halved (or 1 cup broccoli florets)
- 3 yellow scallopini, halved (see tip)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ lemon, cut into four wedges
- cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 100g skinless salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill sprigs, plus extra to garnish (optional)
Total fat 32g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2 In a microwave-safe bowl, with 1 tablespoon water, prick then cook potatoes in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. Cool and cut into 2mm-3mm thick slices. On the prepared tray, place potato, broccolini and scallopini.
3 Drizzle over olive oil and squeeze over three of the lemon wedges. Toss to coat. Season with pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
4 Toss veges on the tray and sprinkle with pine nuts. Place salmon on top and sprinkle with dill. Return to the oven and cook for 10 minutes more.
5 Serve salmon and veges with remaining lemon wedge and garnish with fresh dill sprigs, if desired.
Use chunks of courgette if you can’t find scallopini.