Tomato, bocconcini and prosciutto roasted stuffed mushrooms
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 large or 8 medium portobello mushrooms
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, torn
- 400g medley mix tomatoes, halved
- 6 balls bocconcini, roughly torn
- 4 slices wholegrain sourdough
- 2 cloves garlic, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- ¹/³ cup toasted pine nuts
- 5 cups baby rocketarugulaX, to serve
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette (made with 1 part olive oil to 2 parts balsamic vinegar)
Total fat 28g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place mushrooms, stem side up, on tray and spray with olive oil. Top each mushroom with prosciutto, tomatoes and bocconcini. Spray with oil and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until mushrooms are just tender and bocconcini has melted.
2 Meanwhile, set a chargrill pan over a high heat. Spray bread on both sides with oil and rub with garlic. Grill bread until golden and toasted.
3 Arrange mushrooms among four plates. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve with dressed rocket and grilled bread.
Make it gluten free: Serve with gluten-free bread and check proscuitto is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us