Tofu kebabs with barley salad
- 1 portion Marinated tofu mix (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 portion Barley salad (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons oil (1 sesame oil and 1 sunflower or olive oil)
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 1 tablespoon tahini
1 Thread tofu (coated in its mix) onto 8 dampened skewers. Brush with remaining marinade and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Cook under a preheated grill until lightly golden at edges.
2 Meanwhile mix all the dressing ingredients together and add to the Barley salad and spinach. Toss lightly.
3 Serve the kebabs on top of the barley salad. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 31g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week vegetarian special feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us