Thai green curry
- 1 cup brown rice
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 500g chicken breast, diced, fat removed
- 375ml can light & creamy coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 4 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cooked potato, cut in chunks
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, roughly torn
1 Cook rice following packet directions.
2 Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Once hot add curry paste and chicken. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until chicken is nearly cooked through.
3 Add coconut-flavoured milk, vegetables and potato. Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes until thoroughly heated. Serve with rice and garnish with basil.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us