Tasty stuffed mushrooms
(at time of publication)
- 4 medium flat mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 x 95g cans tuna with tomato and basil
- 250g low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons grated low-fat cheddar cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Line a tray with baking paper. Place the mushrooms onto the tray and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
2 Combine the canned tuna, cottage cheese and chives. Spoon into the mushroom cups and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is golden. Serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
Mixed salad and chunks of bread
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us