Tandoori chicken pizzas
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- ½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 4 plain naan breads
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 3 cups shredded cooked or barbecued chicken breast, skin removed
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 6 cups mixed salad leaves or chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot, peeled in ribbons
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place a baking tray or pizza stone inside.
- In a small bowl, combine tandoori paste with half the yoghurt and spread over naan. Top with spinach, onion, capsicum, chicken and almonds.
- Remove heated baking tray from oven. Line tray with baking paper and place naan pizzas on top. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until edges are golden and crispy and toppings are hot.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine salad leaves and carrot. Dress with vinaigrette. Cut pizzas into halves or triangles, drizzle with remaining yoghurt and serve with side salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 6g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pizza bases and check tandoori paste is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us