Sweet chilli pork wrapsReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 500g pork mince
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Moroccan paste
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 100g green beans, roughly chopped, blanched
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut in strips
- 8 extra-light flour tortillas
- 1 iceberg lettuce, washed, shredded in strips
1 Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Brown mince. Add Moroccan paste, chilli sauce and kecap manis. Stir to combine.
2 Add beans and carrot strips. Simmer for 5 minutes until mince mixture has reduced and begins to thicken. Heat tortilla wraps following packet directions.
3 To assemble, place lettuce on warmed tortilla wraps and top with sweet chilli mince. Roll and eat immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information