Spicy Thai dressingReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
1 Mix all ingredients together with 3-4 tablespoons water and chill until serving. Allow to come to room temperature for 10 minutes before serving with salad.
- This dressing works well with a leafy green salad (eg. spinach) with cucumber and prawns. It’s also great for coating a salad with salad greens and crunchy salad veges such as radishes, carrots and celery.
- Store dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 days.
- Whisk up dressing before serving, taste and adjust seasonings.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 0g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information