Spiced lamb, beetroot and feta salad
(at time of publication)
- 400g lamb rump
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups baby beetrootbeetsX, drained, rinsed, halved
- 8 cups mesclun mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cooked baby potatoes, cut in cubes
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
1 Heat oven to 220°C. Place lamb into ovenproof dish and sprinkle with seasoning. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked to your liking. Remove from oven and rest.
2 Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
3 Divide among 4 plates and top with sliced lamb. Drizzle with avocado oil and scattered fresh basil.
Make it gluten free: Check ground spices are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 22g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us