Speedy spicy tuna hash
- 1kg potatoes, boiled, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce*
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 ½ cups cooked vegetables, chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- olive oil spray
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Place mashed potato in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except oil. Mix well.
2 Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat for a few minutes until hot. Add potato mixture to pan. Cover evenly and press down lightly. Cook over a medium heat for 7-8 minutes.
3 Turn hash over by sliding it on a plate then flipping over in pan. Cook for 4-5 more minutes. Cut in wedges and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us