Smoked salmon tortilla pizzas
Time to make: 15 mins
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- chillies or peppadew peppersbell peppersX, sliced
- 150g hot smoked salmon
- 1 cup parsley, mint or rocketarugulaX (or a mix)
- light sour cream, to garnish
- black pepper, to season
1 Preheat oven grill. Arrange tortillas on an oven tray. Spread with tomato paste and sour cream. Divide capsicum, chillies and salmon between tortillas. Cook for about 10 minutes, until tortillas are crisp and toppings are warm.
2 Sprinkle over herbs and dollop on a little sour cream. Season with plenty of pepper and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us