Slow-cooked Greek-style lamb and potatoes
(at time of publication)
- 600g lamb shoulder, trimmed, cut into 5cm chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- 600g (about 12) small waxy potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 sprig rosemary
- ½ cup Greek olives
- 400g can cherry tomatoes in juice
- chopped flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
1 Preheat slow cooker to low. Place lamb, garlic, onion, lemon wedges and potatoes in slow cooker. Sprinkle with oregano and top with rosemary. Add cherry tomatoes and another can of water. Cook for 7-8 hours.
2 Scatter parsley over lamb and veges and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 21g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us