Sausage and vege tray bake
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 Woodburn venison sausages, cut into rounds
- 400g potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 each red and yellow capsicums, seeds removed and thickly sliced
- 2 cups peeled, cubed pumpkin
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 200g penne pasta, cooked
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheese (we used Mainland Noble)
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 large baking dishes.
2 In a large bowl, place sausages, the next 5 ingredients and pasta. Season with paprika and black pepper and stir to combine. Arrange mixture in a single layer in the baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese.
3 Bake for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are crisp on top and tender on the inside, and the sausage and cheese are browned.
4 Stir through rocket then serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check sausages and paprika are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us