Sassy strawberry salsa
(at time of publication)
- 250g fresh strawberries, hulled and finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- small handful coriandercilantroX, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
Try this salsa served alongside summer salads and meat from the barbecue.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us