Sassy strawberry salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g fresh strawberries, hulled and finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- small handful coriandercilantroX, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
Try this salsa served alongside summer salads and meat from the barbecue.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us