Salmon salad with tahini dressing
- 750g new potatoes
- 415g can salmon, drained
- 130g baby spinach
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup torn fresh mint
- 6 radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, trimmed, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sumac (optional)
- Tahini dressing
- 1 tablespoon tahini*
- ⅓ cup low-fat plain yoghurt*
- 1 lemon, 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
1 Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water. Drain. Set aside.
2 Meanwhile, arrange salmon, spinach, parsley, mint, radishes and courgettes on 4 individual serving plates or a large platter.
3 To make Tahini dressing, combine tahini with 1 tablespoon boiling water in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Add yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with sumac (if using) and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5g
Sumac is a Middle Eastern spice with a lovely lemony flavour.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us