Quick lamb and vegetable roast
(at time of publication)
- 2 x 500g lamb mini roasts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 spring onions, peeled, halved
- 24 baby carrots, peeled, trimmed
- 12 baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- spray olive oil
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Combine lamb in a bowl with mustard, rosemary and olive oil.
2 Combine spring onions, carrots, potatoes, ginger and soy sauce in a baking dish and spray with oil. Place lamb in the middle.
3 Bake for 40 minutes until vegetables are tender and lamb is cooked to your liking.
4 Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing then serve with vegetables.
Make it gluten free Check the mustard is gluten free
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
Last updated date: 16 February 2021
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information