- 1 cup plain flourall purpose flourX
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin, pureed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, defrosted
- spray oil
- ½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt, to serve
- fruit shapes, to serve (pineapple, melon, kiwifruit, extra blueberries, etc)
1 In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
2 Into another bowl, place milk, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin and whisk. Pour mixture into dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Stir through blueberries.
3 Spray a frying pan with oil and set over medium heat. Into the pan, pour large spoonfuls of the mixture and cook until bubbles appear. Flip over and cook the other side for another minute or two. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and fruit shapes cut with a cookie cutter.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flours and check baking powder and spices are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us