(at time of publication)
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled, chopped
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 ½ cups trim milk
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ½ cup ice cubes
1 Blend all ingredients in a large food processor until mixture is thick, smooth and creamy.
2 Divide smoothie between 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
- Cows’ milk, calcium-fortified soy, rice milk or almond milk all work well in this recipe.
- Make it gluten free: Check yoghurt is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us