Pork noodle stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g rice noodles
- oil spray
- 400g lean pork mince ground beefXor turkey mince
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, cut in sticks
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX or fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 lime (optional)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Place rice noodles in a bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Leave to soak for 8-10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick pan with some oil spray and add mince. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, breaking up with a spoon until evenly browned.
3 Add spring onions, carrots and broccoli. Cook for 3-4 minutes, adding more oil spray if needed.
4 Mix sauces together. Drain noodles and add to pan with sauces. Heat through. Top with fresh herbs and serve. Add a squeeze of lime (if using) for extra zing.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us