Overnight oats with mango and banana
- ½ fresh mango
- 1 ripe banana
- For the oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ½ cup gluten-free oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free yogurt (I use coconut yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon coconut chips
- ½ fresh mango, chopped
1 Start by putting the mango and banana for the base in a food processor and pulsing until smooth. Pour the mixture into 2 glasses and put them in the fridge to set.
2 Next, mix the oats in a bowl with the maple syrup, if you’re using it, chia seeds and almond milk. Spoon the mixture on top of the mango in the glasses and chill in the fridge overnight.
3 In the morning, add your toppings, if you’re using them.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 4.6g
Dietary fibre 9.2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.