Snacks, light meals
Nutty salad and feta wrap
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 wholemeal wrap or tortilla
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 small or 1/2 large tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 3/4 cup slaw or chopped salad (we used Taylor Farms, without the dressing)
- dash hot sauce (optional)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Spread wrap with peanut butter. Top with tomato and feta. Add salad and hot sauce (if using). Roll up, cut in half and serve.
Browse hundreds of recipes with a gluten-free option. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts.
Make it gluten free: Use a gluten-free wrap and check hot sauce (if using) is gluten free.
Author: Niki Bezzant - Editor-at-large
Photographer: HFG staff
First published: Jun 20172017-11-02 11:39:48
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us