Noodles with beef and veges
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- cooking oil spray
- 400g beef steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 ½ cups reduced-salt chicken stock
- 1 lime, juice
- ¼ cup tamari dressing
- coriandercilantroX, to garnish
1 Cook noodles following packet directions. Set aside.
2 Heat oil spray in a wok over a high heat. Add beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes to sear. Add capsicum and cook for 3 minutes. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Add stock. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
3 Add noodles. Stir to combine. Turn off heat. Fold lime juice and tamari dressing quickly through noodles. Serve in bowls and top with coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Add more stock after adding noodles if you like more sauce.
- For extra flavour, add a dash of sweet chilli sauce.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us