Mushroom and silver beet vege scramble
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 8 eggs
- 6 tablespoons trim milk
- 1 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups chopped silver beet
- oil spray, to grease
- 2 tablespooons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup diced cooked beetrootbeetsX
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Beat eggs together with milk. Add seasoning, onions, mushrooms and silver beet.
2 Heat a non-stick pan with a little oil spray. Add egg and vege mixture. Cook over a gentle heat, stirring until scrambled softly.
3 Add parsley and cook for 1 more minute. Add beetroot. Stir lightly.
Serve with lightly toasted crusty wholegrain bread.
Make it gluten free: Check Tuscan seasoning is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)