Moroccan beef with golden kumara rice
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g golden kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, cut in 2cm cubes
- 550g lean rump steak
- oil spray
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
- 250g packet microwaveable brown basmati rice
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup eggplantaubergineX dip
- 300g baby spinach
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 13g
1 Boil or microwave kumara until tender. Drain and set aside.
2 Meanwhile, place a medium-sized frying pan over a high heat. Lightly spray steak with oil, sprinkle with seasoning and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
3 Cook rice following packet directions. Fold through kumara and chickpeas. Top steak slices with eggplant dip and serve with rice and baby spinach.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us