Minty tossed greens
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 200g green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut in ribbons
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX leaves
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fat-free balsamic dressing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
1 Steam or microwave broccoli and green beans for about 3 minutes until tender-crisp. Run under cold water to cool. Drain.
2 Steam or microwave courgette ribbons for 30 seconds until just tender. Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Toss rocket, mint and dressing through and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 3g
Make it gluten free: Check dressing is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us