Minty tossed greens
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 200g green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut in ribbons
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX leaves
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fat-free balsamic dressing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
1 Steam or microwave broccoli and green beans for about 3 minutes until tender-crisp. Run under cold water to cool. Drain.
2 Steam or microwave courgette ribbons for 30 seconds until just tender. Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Toss rocket, mint and dressing through and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Make it gluten free: Check dressing is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information