Mango, banana and ginger iceReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 400g ripe mango flesh, partially frozen
- juice of 1 lime
- 250g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped and partially frozen
- 25g rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or ½ teaspoon dried ginger
- fresh mint and ground ginger, to serve
1 Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Spoon into plastic cupcake containers or a loaf tin. Freeze until solid.
2 Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a sprinkling of ground ginger and fresh mint sprigs.
You can make this ice cream with frozen mango flesh too.
If you’re not using frozen fruit, use the freshest possible.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information