Korean chicken tacos
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons gochujang (see tips)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled in ribbons or julienned
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- chilli sauce, to garnish
- 4 small corn sweetcornXtortillas (we used Tio Pablo Chicas)
- 2 tablespoons kimchi, to serve
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place chicken breasts on tray, spread gochujang over chicken and roast in the oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
2 In a bowl, combine bean sprouts, tomatoes, cucumber and spring onion. In a small bowl, combine yoghurt and mayonnaise. Drizzle chilli sauce over.
3 In a warm frying pan or in the oven, heat tortillas. Slice chicken in thick slices. Serve tortillas with salad, yoghurt mayo and kimchi.
Make it gluten free: Check gochujang, tortillas and chilli sauce are gluten free.
Gochujang is a Korean chilli paste you can find in the supermarket international aisle or at Asian grocers. If unavailable, just use chilli sauce.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us