Japanese-style tofu salad with carrot and miso dressing
- 225g Hokkien noodles
- 1 head buttercrunch lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 8 baby cucumber, sliced lengthways
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 4 red radishes, sliced
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 400g honey-soy tofu
- Carrot and miso dressing
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon white or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
1 Pour boiling water over the Hokkien noodles and set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Slice and arrange salad vegies, edamame, sesame seeds and tofu in bowls. Drain and add the noodles.
3 Place all dressing ingredients and 2 tablespoons of water in a food processor and blend until smooth. Drizzle over salad and garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 27.5g
–Saturated fat 4.6g
Dietary fibre 12.9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information