Honey rhubarb tart with vanilla and cinnamon yoghurt
Time to make: 25 mins
( Hands-on time: 5 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 sheet reduced-fat puff pastry
- 4 large stalks rhubarb, cut in 7.5cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey, plus 2 extra tablespoons
- 1-2 tablespoons icingfrostingX sugar, to dust
- 1 cup thick reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1 vanilla pod, split, deseeded
- pinch ground cinnamon
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2 Cut pastry sheet in half, in two rectangles. Place pastry rectangles on prepared baking tray.
3 Cut rhubarb pieces in half lengthways. Lay rhubarb pieces flat-side down along the length of pastry rectangles. Drizzle with the first honey measure. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden. Cut each rectangle into three pieces and sieve over icing sugar.
4 Mix yoghurt, vanilla, cinnamon and the remaining honey together. Serve alongside tart.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us