Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- Honey sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1/4 cup liquid salt-reduced chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflourcornstarchX
- oil spray, to grease
- 400g peeled prawns, tails on
- 1 onion, cut in thin wedges
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed, cut in 5cm lengths
- 4 cups cooked rice, to serve
Total fat 4g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 5g
1 To make Honey sauce, place honey, rice wine, stock, soy sauce and cornflour in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
2 Spray a large wok with oil and place over a high heat. Add prawns in batches and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until cooked through and light golden. Remove. Set aside.
3 Return wok to high heat and spray with a little more oil. Add onion, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Add beans. Stir-fry for 2 more minutes or until tender but still crisp. Return prawns to wok with Honey sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve immediately with rice.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of chicken stock, soy sauce and cornflour.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us