Honey and rosemary chicken, salad and edamame and mung bean fettuccineReviewed by our expert panel
- 600g butterfly chicken
- 200g pack edamame & mung bean fettuccine
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoons plain low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 200g fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120g bag salad mix
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 190°C. Place chicken on lightly greased tray and cook for 1 hour or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Once cooked, remove and set aside to cool, before removing chicken from bones ready for salad.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- To make dressing, blend avocado, yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and parsley in the Kenwood Triblade bowl until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooled fettuccine, cucumber, tomatoes and chicken. Stir through dressing.
- On a large platter layer half of the salad mix then top with half of the chicken salad. Repeat layering with remaining halves. Top with pumpkin seeds and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 29g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 15g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information