Grilled vege and tofu stack
(at time of publication)
- 2 (250g) kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, thinly sliced
- 400g firm tofu, halved horizontally, cut diagonally into 8 triangles
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 cups baby rocketarugulaX
- 100g oil-free roasted red capsicum, cut in strips
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
1 Heat a grill pan or barbecue hotplate to medium-high. Spray kumara, tofu and courgette with olive oil and cook in batches for 3-4 minutes per side, or until tender and lightly charred.
2 Divide baby rocket, firm tofu, kumara, courgette and roasted red capsicum to form a stack on each serving plate. Scatter over feta, drizzle with pesto and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and pesto are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us