Grilled chicken with spicy mango, green chilli and coriander salsa
(at time of publication)
- 2 x 250g chicken breast fillets
- 2 small ripe mangoes, peeled, stonepitX removed, diced
- 1 fresh long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriandercilantroX leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus
- 2 teaspoons extra
- olive oil spray
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- ½ medium ripe avocado, peeled, stonepitX removed, sliced
- 2 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, separated, or 4 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1 Cut each chicken breast through the middle horizontally to give 4 thin fillets. Combine mango, chilli, onion, coriander and lime juice in a medium bowl and set aside.
2 Heat chargrill pan or barbecue hotplate to a medium-high heat. Spray chicken lightly with olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
3 Meanwhile, combine black beans, avocado, lettuce and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Combine extra lime juice with olive oil, pour over salad and toss to combine.
4 Serve grilled chicken with mango salsa and black bean salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 12g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us