Greek-style fish fillets
- 400g can chopped tomatoes*
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, finely grated
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 4 x 200g thick fish fillets
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cooked, sliced
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, lemon zest and mint.
2 Place fish fillets in an ovenproof dish and spoon tomato mixture over. Sprinkle with feta and black pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through. At 10 minutes, preheat grill.
3 Place fish under grill for 1-2 minutes until cheese is golden. Serve immediately with potatoes and courgettes.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us