Gluten-free olive breadReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 200g (1 ⅓ cups) Healtheries Simple Wheat & Gluten-free Baking Mix
- 1 ¼ cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pitted green olives, sliced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, taken off sprigs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 Lightly grease a 900g loaf tin and line base with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place baking mix in a large mixing bowl. Beat buttermilk, eggs and oil together. Pour into baking mix. Whisk together with beaters to make a smooth batter.
2 Add olives, tomatoes, half the rosemary and 2 tablespoons of the parmesan.
3 Pour into prepared tin. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary and parmesan. Bake for 45 minutes or until firm to touch and golden brown. Cool before turning out.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information