(at time of publication)
- 2 red capsicums, halved, deseeded, stalks on
- ¾ cup couscous
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- ⅓ cup oil-free sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 50g feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- Green summer salad
- 4 cups baby rocketarugulaX
- 1 ripe avocado, stonepitXd, sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 75g sourdough bread, cubed, toasted
- 2-3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
1 Place capsicums on a board cut-side facing up. Place couscous in a bowl with 3/4 cup boiling water and chopped garlic. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork.
2 Add remaining ingredients. Spoon into capsicums, pressing down to fill. Spray with oil and cook for about 8 minutes on a preheated barbecue until skins begin to soften.
3 While capsicums are cooking, mix salad ingredients together to serve alongside capsicums.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten free: Use quinoa instead of couscous and use gluten-free bread.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us