(at time of publication)
- 1 watermelon
- 1 kiwifruit, thinly sliced
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- 3 strawberries, thinly sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Cut a circle of watermelon from the whole melon.
- Top watermelon ‘base’ with slices of kiwifruit, peach and strawberries. Scatter with blueberries and shredded coconut.
- Cut in 10 wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us