Time to make: 6 hrs 10 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 2 cups frozen boysenberries
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt, to serve
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Combine compote ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.
2 Remove cinnamon stick and discard. Serve warm with a dollop of yoghurt.
Make it gluten free: Check ground cardamom and Greek yoghurt are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us